Parsley came to Russia in the XI century from the countries of the Mediterranean, where its wild ancestor still grows in abundance on rocks. For a long time, Slavs cultivated parsley exclusively as a medicinal plant, using mainly broth. This application is not surprising: the healing properties of parsley are so strong that they can replace synthetic drugs in the treatment of many diseases. When using this herb, you must be careful to observe the dosage and duration of the course of therapy, otherwise the effects will be opposite to the expected.
Parsley is a unique plant that provides the body with rare trace elements: aluminum, zinc, titanium, lithium, manganese, molybdenum. Seeds contain the greatest amount of essential oils - up to 7%. Eating grass contributes to the overall improvement of the body and strengthen the immune system. It does not lose its properties as a decoction. Thus, a glass of brewed parsley is able to replenish the daily dose of a person in vitamin C. These are the most frequently used, but not the only advantages of parsley broth:
- The polysaccharide inulin contained in the plant significantly reduces the amount of sugar in the blood, so the drink is often included in the diet of diabetics.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) restores the circulatory system.
- Due to the diuretic properties of the plant, excess water is excreted from the body.
- The ability to normalize the activity of the adrenal glands and the thyroid gland, the disruption of which often becomes the cause of excess weight, is used in the development of diets for weight loss.
- Broth parsley improves digestion, stimulates the appetite, the bowels, helps cleanse the liver and biliary tract.
- This is an excellent tool for excessive sweating and in the solution of some dermatological problems.
I method of cooking parsley leaves decoction
2 tsp. freshly chopped greens pour a glass of water. Bring to a boil, simmer for at least 15 minutes or half an hour in a water bath.
100 grams of parsley pour 1.5 liters of hot water, boil. Add fresh juice of one medium lemon and 1 drop of iodine. Cool the prepared remedy, strain through cheesecloth. If necessary, store in the refrigerator for no more than two days. To accept inside warmed up to pleasant warmth.
Parsley contains a minimum percentage of calories, stimulates the metabolism, which leads to a decrease in fat cells in the body. Therefore, nutritionists consider this plant not only as a culinary seasoning, but also separately taken means for losing weight, recommending its use as a decoction.
Prepared according to the first recipe parsley leaves to take half a cup on an empty stomach several times a day to suppress the feeling of hunger. After drinking the liquid, the desire for a snack for 2 hours disappears. Single course of admission - 2 weeks.
A decoction of parsley from the second recipe is taken not only in the form of suppressing the desire to eat, but also simply as a means to quench your thirst. Can be combined with several slices of orange. Reception course - 10 days. This tool can be taken by diabetics and for the prevention of atherosclerosis.
Decoction parsley for weight loss will be ineffective without proper diet and diet.
If you have problems with utilities and kidneys
When flatulence, colic in the intestine during the day, take 0.5 liters of decoction of herbs or roots, breaking the volume into several portions.
As a choleretic, diuretic and laxative, decoction of the leaves should be taken by 0.5 l for half an hour 3-4 meals a day.
In chronic gastritis with low acidity root parsley broth to take 1 tbsp. l before eating.
For cystitis and kidney stones, take a decoction of the seeds of 1 tbsp. 4-6 times a day. For children under 12 years old, replace the volume of a single dose with a tablespoon with a teaspoon.
For kidney disease take 2st. l root decoction 4 times a day before meals.
For skin care
Parsley root or greens perfectly whiten the skin, lightens freckles. To do this, it is enough to use the preparation prepared from them daily as a cleansing tonic; periodically make compresses for a few minutes.
For oily skin in case of excessive secretion of sebum, mix parsley broth with oatmeal, apply on face in the form of a mask for 10-15 minutes.
Help in men's problems
When difficulty urinating will help remedy cooked in milk. Drink 1-2 tbsp. l three times a day before meals.
When prostate is taken orally a decoction of leaves and roots of a third of a cup three times a day. When adenoma of the prostate gland drink during the day the root decoction of parsley - 300 ml 1 tbsp. l at one time.
Contraindications to the use
It is necessary to limit the use of parsley in any form pregnant. She can provoke a miscarriage.
Parsley decoction is not recommended for people suffering from problems with the urogenital system, since its strong diuretic effect will increase the load on the diseased organ.
It is undesirable to take a drink in the period of exacerbation of any chronic diseases.
Parsley has such potent properties that several years ago it was included in the list of biologically active substances that, if improperly handled, can harm human health. Parsley decoction will have a guaranteed positive effect in the treatment of certain diseases only if the dosage is not exceeded and its use is approved by the attending physician.
Indications for parsley treatment
Previously, everyone knew what parsley is good for the body and how to use it. Today, the revival of traditional medicine has again elevated this garden crop to the rank of medicinal plants. From practically all parts of parsley, various drugs can be prepared that will help speedy recovery and improve painful conditions. It is recommended for regular use in the following diseases:
- stones in the kidneys,
- bags and bruises under the eyes,
- menstrual irregularities (irregularity, delay, pain),
- cardiovascular diseases,
- weakened immunity
- infectious diseases,
Recipes of traditional medicine
Decide exactly what you need parsley for: it can be used as a medicine for oral administration (decoctions, tinctures, salads and other dishes) or cosmetics for external use (masks, tonics, lotions, etc.). Knowing what parsley is useful for women, you can actively use it for the internal health of the body, and for the external beauty of the face and body. Cook, try, enjoy the results.
- 1. Beauty parsley masks
- 2. Infusion root for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- 3. Broth for weight loss
- 4. A decoction of seeds for cystitis
- 5. Essential oil
This is how parsley is used: the beneficial properties for women of this unique plant can improve their health, improve their condition and prolong their youth. The rich chemical composition of parsley, its powerful antioxidant and anti-toxic effects on the body make it an indispensable tool of traditional medicine for the treatment of many age and chronic diseases. Convince yourself that it is not for nothing that they call it a female plant.
Like this article? Share with your friends by clicking on your social network icon.
Parsley leaflets are long-petioled, the upper part is beautiful and shiny. 50 grams of greens contain the daily intake of vitamin A and C, as well as other useful trace elements. Greens significantly improves vision, strengthens bones, teeth, does not cause the appearance of caries and edema. Additionally, the plant increases appetite, freshens breath, removes the unpleasant aroma of onions and garlic. Used to call for menstruation, coronary insufficiency, heart disease.
Decoction of parsley leaves makes it possible to eliminate gastritis from the body, increased acidity, colitis and flatulence. The use of the plant manifests itself with the ability to strengthen the immune system. In winter, the use of the product is especially important. Additionally, parsley is dried and added to dishes in dried form and as a seasoning. Leaves reduce itching from insect bites, help relieve swelling.
The parsley contains myristicin, an essential oil that prevents the appearance of tumors in the lungs. Additionally, the plant has apegenin, which stops the growth of cancer cells in the chest. Enzymes Enzymes contribute to the improvement of the absorption of fats and proteins in the body, as well as activate the absorption of beneficial and nutrients. Broth parsley is used for cosmetic purposes.
What does parsley decoction treat?
Since parsley is a unique plant, it is used in many diseases, mainly when menstruation is delayed, problems with the female reproductive system, as well as in cases of difficult passage of menstruation. The decoction allows vessels to expand, as well as excrete toxins and negative toxic substances. Additional useful properties of broth:
- the ability to clean the internal organs,
- the ability to remove salts from the joints,
- eliminates sexual disorders in women
- reduces pain during menstruation and their delay,
- eliminates sexual failures and hormonal failure,
- eliminates uterine bleeding caused by loss of iron in the body. In this case, the root of the plant helps a lot,
- removes flatulence
- eliminates cystitis, relieve inflammation,
- have diuretic properties
- remove infectious lesions of the oral cavity, basically this property has a grass root,
- eliminates conjunctivitis.
To remove a variety of diseases there is a decoction prepared according to a special recipe. The duration of treatment is usually equivalent to 10 days, after which a break is taken and the course is shed for another 2 weeks. The composition is effectively used to disinfect the oral cavity, which has an irreplaceable effect on the body and oral cavity. This parsley decoction is enough to use to rinse with stomatitis. There is also an option that reduces dryness of the skin, for this you need to prepare a decoction and rub it into the skin as a regular moisturizing lotion.
The tool is effectively mixed with oatmeal, so it has a brighter and more pronounced effect, while the resulting tool has the effect of draining the skin, which is especially important in the presence of oily pores. The use of funds effectively 2-3 times a day, the drug is washed off with cold water.
The decoction is useful for freckles and skin pigmentation, as it completely eliminates them. With daily use of broth, pre-diluted with water, skin problems disappear for a long time.
The recipe and the use of decoction
Tinctures and decoctions based on parsley fight against problem skin and eliminate infectious, inflammatory processes. The recipe of cooking broth, the necessary ingredients and utensils:
- parsley (used dry and fresh herbs, grass root) - 50 grams,
- water - 0.5 l,
- boiling tank
- filtering gauze,
- jar of glass for storing broth.
It is rather simple to prepare the remedy, it is necessary to put parsley in the container, chopped finely and pour water, put the container on a baking tray on a small fire, wait for the water to boil. After boiling, hold the product on the fire for another 3-7 minutes, insist the prepared preparation for half an hour. After insisting the liquid is filtered, the water is poured into a special glass jar.
The use and benefits of the broth is huge, it is added to any homemade masks for skin care. It is easy to prepare the liquid, but it is used for daily washing instead of cosmetics, based on chemistry. The use of decoction is advisable when applied to the problem area. To do this, soak a gauze dressing with decoction and apply it to the diseased area. Additionally, the broth is worth drinking with painful menstruation, the appearance of edema on the face, hands and feet, not associated with a malfunction of the kidneys.
Parsley Slimming Recipe
For every woman, the problem of overweight is always relevant, whether it is 2-3 kilograms or all 15. The parsley-based decoction helps to solve the problem of losing weight, its use affects the burning of fats. Parsley has a diuretic effect, because of which excess fluid is removed from the body, while the grass restores the metabolic process and burns fats and excess calories. Recipe and ingredients for cooking:
- leaves or parsley root - 2 spoons,
- boiled water - 250 ml.
It is easy to prepare the broth, it is necessary to chop the root or leaves of grass, pour 250 ml of water on them, boil and infuse for 25 minutes. After that, carefully filter the product. The decoction is used on an empty stomach in the morning and evening for at least 2 weeks. After the course, one month break is taken, the treatment is repeated again. To use the root as a decoction is real, not only when getting rid of extra pounds, but also to replenish the vitamin and mineral reserves in the body.
Recipe for eliminating edema in the body with parsley
The use of the means is determined not only by the effect, but also by the complete safety of use. Ingredients:
- fresh parsley with a root - 50 grams,
- boiling water - 250 ml.
Greens thoroughly clean, shred and boil water. It is covered with a tight lid and left overnight for infusion. In the morning, the prepared decoction against edema is filtered by filtering through cheesecloth and squeezed out. In the resulting liquid, add a little lemon juice, stir. Use 50 ml once a day. The recipe, in the case of proper preparation will only benefit, not harm. The course of treatment is at least 2 weeks.
Contraindications and harmful operation of the broth
Even if the recipe of preparation is correct, it does not mean that the remedy will bring only benefits, it also has additional harm for the organism. In combination with other edible preparations, parsley produces nitrites that cause harm to the body, poisoning it. Additional contraindications:
- the period of pregnancy and childbirth,
- kidney disease
- inflammation of the bladder.
Before using it is important to thoroughly wash the parsley from the toxic and harmful substances that are on it, otherwise it will only bring harm to the body. Before operation, it is important to consult with a doctor who, on the basis of an examination, will tell you about the use or harm of the application to your body after using parsley and decoction.
How to cook a decoction of parsley?
To prepare the healing herbal decoction, we need the leaves and stems of the plant. However, seeds and roots can also be successfully used to create an elixir. Each part of the plant has its own sphere of influence and is used in the treatment of various diseases.
For example, the stems and leaves are useful for urolithiasis, as well as other inflammatory processes in the urogenital system. In addition, a decoction of stems and leaves facilitates the state of the body with heart disease, edema, and even with a strong gas formation. An effective remedy is also in cases of deviations in the digestive system.
To make a homemade parsley supplement, you should stock up on a tablespoon of crushed stems and leaves of the plant for every 200 ml of boiling water.
Pour parsley with boiling water, continue to boil it for another minute, and then leave for another half hour. Drink 2 tablespoons of broth three times a day for 15-20 minutes before meals.
Also, the tool is used to cleanse the blood vessels. For this purpose, a separate recipe was invented. To create a similar decoction, take 40-50 g of fresh leaves and stems of the plant and brew for 12 hours in a thermos (it is better to leave tea leaves overnight). The amount of water can be practically any - choose the concentration according to your preferences. The procedure is carried out for one day. First, divide the finished decoction into 8 equal parts and drink through a straw every one and a half hours. This cleaning of vessels is very effective, so that it can be done 1-2 times a year.
Parsley roots, cooked in the form of decoction, are perfect for those who want to strengthen the immune system, cope with eye diseases, flatulence, prostatitis, malaria or disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. For the preparation of tools you need 2 tablespoons of the roots of the plant, which must be boiled for 1 minute in 200 ml of water. After straining, the additive is ready for use. Eat broth should be three times a day and 1 tablespoon before meals.
Parsley tincture is especially useful during menopause. For its preparation is usually used 2-3 teaspoons of crushed seeds, which is poured 200 ml of boiling water. The mixture is boiled in a water bath for 15 minutes, then cooled and filtered. Use the product 5-6 times a day and 1 tablespoon.
Parsley tincture recipe
Parsley is a very low-calorie product, and its many qualities also include help in getting rid of extra pounds. Regularly consumed infusion of parts of the plant removes excess fluid from the body, and also perfectly suppresses the feeling of hunger.
If you drink this tool before meals, you can eat much less than usual, without getting up from the table with a feeling of hunger.
Sometimes tincture can help if you want a spontaneous snack. To do this, drink half a glass of homemade supplements, and you notice that an obsessive desire has left you for a couple of hours.
Prepare the tool is easy. Enough to fill a glass of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of crushed plants (leaves and stems). Cover the container with infusion cover and leave for 20-30 minutes. As a course, drink half a cup of supplements on an empty stomach every morning.
The course duration is usually 3-4 weeks. The method fits very well into complex measures for losing weight, including diet and exercise.
Harm and contraindications
Broth parsley is contraindicated in the following cases:
- during pregnancy
- with urolithiasis,
- in diseases of the bladder.
Contraindications to pregnant women are associated with the fact that decoction of parsley causes blood flow to the uterus and genitals, which can threaten premature birth or miscarriage.
In acute infections of the kidneys and bladder, parsley decoction, which has a strong diuretic effect, will increase the load on these organs.
Parsley decoction is often used in medicine. Apply it for the following purposes:
- to normalize the menstrual cycle
- to restore the woman’s body after childbirth,
- to relieve the pain associated with the menstrual cycle
- for the treatment of kidney disease,
- for normalization of the cardiovascular system,
- to lower cholesterol,
- to lower blood pressure,
- to restore normal bowel function,
- for the treatment of flatulence,
- with anemia,
- to strengthen the immune system.
There are several recipes for parsley decoction that can be successfully used to treat these diseases.
Recipe from the roots on the water
In order to prepare a decoction of parsley roots, it is necessary to chop the roots finely. Then 50 g of these roots are boiled in 250 ml of water for a couple of minutes. After removal from heat, the decoction should be infused for 30 minutes. It is required to use it before meals three times a day one tablespoon.
From the roots in milk
A decoction of parsley roots can still be cooked with milk. This will require two dozen tablespoons of finely chopped roots. They are poured 500 ml of milk and kept on low heat until the volume is halved. Then the broth is filtered and consumed in a tablespoon before meals several times a day.
From stalks and leaves
For broth, you can take and the stems with leaves. To do this, they are crushed, after which a tablespoon of greens pour 250 ml of water and boil them over low heat for 1-2 minutes. Then the broth should be infused for half an hour. It is necessary to filter and use 2-3 tablespoons before meals three times a day.
Broth parsley helps to restore the skin and return it to the tone. It is equally useful for both dry and oily skin, normalizing the work of skin glands. Broth parsley allows you to get rid of age spots and make the freckles paler. Actively use the decoction and the withering of the skin.
Broth can be prepared as follows:
- 45 g of parsley leaves pour 0.5 liters of water,
- The broth is boiled over low heat for 4-5 minutes, then infused for half an hour,
- After cooling, the broth is filtered and poured into a separate container.
How to apply:
- You can freeze it in ice tins, which subsequently wipe the face. This will help remove swelling, eliminate blemishes.
- If you moisten a cotton pad with broth and wipe your face with it, the skin will look fresher. It will become more elastic and smoother.
- To get rid of the bags and bruises under the eyes, a cotton pad is impregnated in the broth, which is applied to the eyelids for 7-10 minutes.
Broth parsley with lemon helps to whiten the freckles and age spots or make them less noticeable, the recipe and application, see the following video.
When losing weight
Broth parsley actively used to combat obesity. It does not contain a large number of calories, but it normalizes fat metabolism and removes excess fluid from the body.
For the preparation of parsley broth, which will help fight off extra pounds, use the following ratio: for every pair of teaspoons of chopped parsley greens there is 250 ml of water. The broth is simmered for a few minutes. Then it cools, and it is filtered.
The decoction is recommended to use 0.5 cups when hunger occurs. It will help reduce appetite and relieve the feeling of false hunger, so that you do not have to have a snack in between. The duration of this effect is about a couple of hours. To achieve results, the decoction must be taken every day, but after some time you need to take a break.
Parsley: description, therapeutic properties and contraindications
As a spicy spice, the plant conquered Europe as early as the 15th century. However, the popularity it deserved not only due to taste. For centuries, folk healers, healers, and today doctors and scientists have been interested in the benefits and harm of parsley. Parsley - one of the first spring herbs that appear in the garden beds. And when the body feels deficient in vitamins after winter frosts, parsley is already proudly flaunting on the table, ready to support immunity. But this is not all good parsley.
Garden greens have the following characteristics.
- Stem. The plant is distinguished by an upright, strongly branched stem.
- Leaves. Double-feathery. A distinctive feature is the glossy upper surface. Bottom leaves have dullness.
- Root. Parsley has a fleshy fusiform root. Able to reach a length of 30 cm.
- Flowers They are formed at the ends of the branches. Small inflorescences form complex umbrellas.
- Fruit. Brownish-green dvusemyanka, has an ovoid shape, somewhat compressed on the sides. The rounded seed is gray and oily.
How does it affect health
Most often, parsley is referred to as a spice used in cooking. However, very few people understand how many nutrients are part of the plant and what healing power it has. Healers say that having learned how to properly apply a plant, you can forever say goodbye to many ailments. The following medicinal properties of curly parsley are known.
- Enhance immunity. According to the content of ascorbic acid, parsley confidently bypasses such recognized leaders as lemons and oranges. Vitamin C in greens is almost four times more than in citrus. Due to its high content and other useful components of it, spicy greens strengthens the body's immune defense and allows you to withstand colds.
- Anti-inflammatory properties. The plant reduces the severity of inflammatory processes in the body. Therefore, it is very common in folk medicine to recommend parsley treatment of diseases of the oral cavity. Fragrant herb eliminates the inflammation of the gums, cleans the cavity from the bacteria that are the basis of bad breath.
- Diuretic properties. Due to its ability to remove salts and water from the body, this herb is used in the treatment of urolithiasis.
- Improving the work of the heart. Parsley strengthens the capillaries and blood vessels. This, along with the diuretic effect, helps fight hypertension and heart disease.
- Improve digestion. The plant stimulates the production of digestive enzymes. This, as evidenced by reviews, allows you to adjust the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) and much more efficiently digest food.
- Sight recovery. The plant, due to the content of carotene, vitamins and trace elements, a positive effect on the organs of vision. It restores the retina. Parsley is recommended for improving visual acuity.
- Reduced sugar. The composition of the plant includes inulin. This substance helps to reduce blood glucose. Therefore, parsley must be used by people suffering from type 2 diabetes.
- Protection against oncology. The plant contains substances that can prevent the degeneration of cells into cancer. And the content of antioxidants protects the body from carcinogens.
- Increase potency. Parsley is good for men's health. The plant is used to treat prostatitis, urinary inflammation.
- Regulation cycle. Spicy greens are recommended to use women. Fragrant spice is able to normalize the menstrual cycle. But parsley should not be included in the diet during pregnancy. This herb has abortive properties.
Use in cosmetology
Greens have extensive indications for use in cosmetology. On the basis of a useful product, a multitude of masks and lotions are produced, which make it possible to effectively take care of the skin and hair. Beauticians highlight the following positive effects of green:
- eliminating acne,
- anti wrinkles,
- replenishing tissue with minerals, vitamins,
- skin lightening
- removal of pigmentation
- ensuring shine to hair,
- strengthening the hair follicles,
- increased growth strands.
The composition of the plant
Parsley has a rich composition:
- vitamins of groups A, B, C, E, K, H,
- trace elements - potassium, calcium, zinc, iron, iodine,
Parsley (infusion, decoction) helps to normalize the work of the kidneys with the liver, strengthens tooth enamel, gums, and has a beneficial effect on the work of the stomach and intestines.
Parsley drink is an effective bactericidal, diuretic, analgesic, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic.
With it you can eliminate the problems of the thyroid gland, improve the functioning of the adrenal glands, strengthen blood vessels and capillaries.
Broths and parsley infusions are widely used in cosmetology. Thanks to a rich set of vitamins A, parsley is used to heal the skin of the face. The decoction is able to eliminate acne, inflammation, smooth out wrinkles, normalize complexion, and relieve from swelling and bags under the eyes.
Using decoctions, parsley infusions for the face
Apply parsley infusion for the face is necessary for such indications:
- old skin
- oily skin
- dry skin,
- freckles, age spots,
- gray complexion
- black bags under the eyes
- swelling of the skin of the face.
For face care you can use both fresh and dry parsley. From it prepare compresses, masks, balm for washing. Before using the infusion, you should thoroughly steam the skin so that the parsley remedy is as effective as possible. It is not recommended to keep parsley infusions for the face for a long time, it is better to use them once fresh.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour over the parsley.
- Infuse in a closed container until the infusion is at room temperature.
- Use for washing in the morning and evening.
Decoction of leaves
- fresh chopped parsley leaves - 0.05 kg,
- clean drinking water - 0.4 l.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add parsley to boiling water.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Strain, cool.
- Use as a lotion for evening, morning washes.
Parsley for menstruation
If the fair sex has a delay in the menstrual cycle, then parsley infusion for menstruation can help her. However, before use, be sure to consult with your doctor.
- 50 g fresh parsley,
- 1 cup boiling water.
Slimming with parsley infusions
To get rid of excess weight, nutritionists recommend eating more vegetables, fruits, and greens, because these foods are rich in vitamins and have a beneficial effect on the body.
Infusion of parsley for weight loss - method 1
- parsley - 1 bunch or 2 tbsp. l crushed plant
- boiling water - 0.5 cups.
Parsley decoction is an excellent natural remedy that can be used both externally and internally. In the warm spring and summer, it will definitely come in handy for you in the fight against various insects. The infusion of a useful plant, applied to the skin, does not emit unpleasant odors, but very effectively frightens mosquitoes and other midges. At the same time, it is absolutely harmless and has almost no contraindications. If you have already been bitten by insects, then apply the decoction to minimize the sensations that cause discomfort, and relieve itching and burning.
How to cook parsley broth to achieve the effect described above? Take a small amount of the plant, rinse it thoroughly and chop it very finely. You will need to prepare two tablespoons of raw materials. Brew it in one cup of boiling water. Then the resulting infusion is heated in a water bath for another 10-15 minutes. Broth parsley should cool at room temperature. Apply it on the skin before leaving the house or directly to the bite.
In the struggle for youth and beauty
This wonderful plant is also used in cosmetology. A decoction of parsley for the face will help you maintain youth and solve a number of rather serious skin problems. So, with the help of this miracle tool you will succeed:
- reduce the number of freckles
- reduce mimic and age wrinkles,
- return skin freshness,
- make the skin lighter, get rid of age spots.
How to make parsley-based cosmetic? Pour 50 ml of greens with half a liter of boiling water. The resulting broth boil for 10-15 minutes. Then cool according to the classical scheme. The resulting tool gently applied to the face instead of the usual tonic twice a day in the morning and evening hours. By the way, the infusion prepared according to the specified recipe can be frozen in ice tins and used for regular rubbing. This procedure will allow you to give skin tone and significantly reduce wrinkles.
Отвар петрушки для лица можно использовать для борьбы с прыщами. Приготовьте средство по аналогии с настоем, помогающим бороться с зудом от укусов насекомых. Apply it to a cotton pad or swab to gently treat inflammations, acne, and other such rashes. To do this, you will need to put gauze on your face, and cotton wool soaked with a healing composition on top of it.
Parsley helps in the treatment of eye diseases and is also used as a main ingredient in soothing compresses. To do this, the plant must be finely chopped and put into miniature bags of gauze. Put in hot water before use. Then the bags with the tool put on the eyelids. Allowed to apply the composition and in pure form, that is, the usual chopped green laid out on the eyes. This tool copes with inflammation, redness and swelling.
Infusion plants as part of a diet.
Broth parsley can be used in the fight against obesity. It is often used by women due to the ease of preparation and high-quality results. The action of the drug is based on the reduction of edema and the removal of excess fat from the body. Preparing your own parsley-based slimming tea is quite simple. Step by step recipe is as follows:
- chop a bunch of parsley,
- squeeze the juice
- pour two tablespoons of raw material with boiling water,
- boil the liquid for 10 minutes,
- heat the broth in the water bath for another 15 minutes,
- drink about 100 ml per day.
You can meet individual tips, according to which a few drops of lemon juice or iodine are added to the broth. The greatest effectiveness in losing weight, you can achieve if you drink this infusion regularly and on an empty stomach, as well as follow a low-calorie diet. It would not be superfluous to recall obligatory sports exercises.
Useful for the figure will be a cocktail on the basis of kefir and parsley. Due to the fact that such a product is almost completely dietary, it is allowed to use it even in the evening, that is, before bedtime. For the preparation of wonderful dishes you will need low-fat yogurt, parsley, ginger and garlic. All components are ground using a blender and mixed with low-fat dairy products.
Broth to accelerate the monthly
In folk medicine, it is common to use a decoction of parsley for menstruation, more precisely, to speed up their arrival. It should immediately be said that gynecologists rarely recommend this tool, but for many such a prescription is proven and suitable. The basis of the broth prepared for this purpose, are not the leaves of the plant, and its seeds. Four teaspoons of raw materials are poured with boiling water and boiled for a few minutes. Before you use the tool for its intended purpose, it should be cooled and filtered.
Broth parsley for menstruation will allow women to reduce menstrual cramps and make the cycle more regular.
What are the advantages of parsley?
But parsley decoction for the kidneys is considered extremely useful. The recipe of its preparation is the same as the infusion needed for losing weight, but the recommended dosage is slightly different. So, to bring salt and sand from the kidneys will help you just one glass of such an amazing infusion. It should be remembered that the national medicine is consumed by the course, that is, regularly. Only in this case, you can expect a positive result.
Now you know how to use parsley broth. The benefits of such a drink is really enormous. The composition of the plant includes many vitamins (groups A, B, C, K, PP), potassium and calcium, necessary for the work of the heart and blood vessels. In addition, it contains lithium and folic acid. Thanks to regular use of parsley, you can:
- normalize the processes of the gastrointestinal tract,
- to establish salt exchange,
- defeat the depression
- clean the kidneys,
- remove excess fluid and eliminate swelling.
It should be noted that parsley decoction can be used to achieve a diuretic effect, treat wounds, increase appetite, and disinfect the oral cavity. In cosmetology, it is used not only to care for the skin of the face, but also for rinsing hair.
Contraindications and side effects
The use of parsley is limited to a number of contraindications. In any case, if you plan to be treated by folk methods, you should consult a doctor. The general recommendations that exclude the use of this plant include the following diseases:
Women awaiting offspring should carefully use infusions based on this greenery. The fact is that a decoction of parsley for termination of pregnancy is quite an effective tool. True, to use it for these purposes is absolutely not recommended. Possible complications from such independent actions are likely, which will lead to very negative health consequences. The plant actively acts on the uterus, causing the muscle to contract sharply. It is this property that can lead to miscarriage. This is especially dangerous for early deadlines.
Definition and difference from decoctions
Define what the infusion?
There are four ways to prepare infusions:
- Cold. A cold base is used.
- Hot. A hot base is used.
- Mixed. Prepared in two stages: first, prepare the infusion in a cold way, and the remnants of the ingredients are used to cook in the hot way another infusion. After they both mix.
- Steaming. In our time, almost not used.
Do not confuse infusion with decoction. These are two similar, but having important differences in the preparation, dosage and use of drugs:
- The first significant difference is the method of preparation: for preparing an infusion, the raw materials are poured with liquid and allowed to infuse, and for the broth, the ingredients are first boiled and then allowed to infuse, but less time.
- The second difference is the ingredients. For infusions, herbs and fruits are used at most, and roots and bark for decoctions.
Now that the confusion is over, let's move on to the chemical characteristics of parsley infusions: All the infusions will have the following qualities, thanks to the main ingredient:
- Calorie on water: 10-50 Kcal, depending on the mass of parsley used. (On vodka - 200-250 Kcal, depends on the mass of ingredients and the base itself).
- Vitamins: A, B1,AT2,AT5,AT6,AT9, C, E, H, K, PP, Choline.
- Macronutrients: Ca, K, Mg, Na, P, Trace Elements: Fe, Cu, Mn, I, Zn.
Benefit and harm
Despite the fact that infusions from the plant have a number of useful properties and bring significant relief from various diseases, they can do much harm.
Various parsley infusions help from many diseases and health problems, here are some of them.:
- Insect bites.
- Urolithiasis disease.
- Liver disease.
- Severe headaches and dizziness.
- When a failure of the menstrual cycle.
On cold water
Use infusion for diseases:
- dyspepsia (functional digestive disorders),
- digestive problems.
Then you should use the following recipe.
- Half a spoon of parsley seeds.
- 2 cups (a glass - 200 ml) of cold boiled water.
- Crush parsley seeds.
- Pour cold water.
- Leave the mixture to infuse.
Application: Eat 1 tablespoon daily for 30 minutes before each meal. The course of reception - up to a month.
Tincture on vodka and its use
The tool is an excellent substitute for expensive drugs with:
- increased pressure
- problems urinating.
- 4 spoons of green parsley seeds,
- 400 ml of vodka (40 degrees).
- Pour the seeds of vodka.
- Insist for 2 weeks.
Application of tincture: 1 teaspoon before each meal. Length of treatment depending on the improvement of well-being.
On boiling water
For the treatment and reduction of the duration of the disease:
- 1 tablespoon parsley roots (fresh or dry),
- 1 cup boiling water (200 ml).
- Grind the roots.
- Place the roots in a half-liter jar and pour boiling water.
- To wrap and leave to infuse in a dark warm place for 6-8 hours.
- Strain through folded gauze.
Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture 30 minutes before each meal. Continue to receive for 2-3 weeks.
Once again it is proved that everything given to us by nature can be used for your own benefit. Infusions of parsley will join the ranks of the fighters with many diseases, and the person will become healthier day after day. Drink infusions and do not get sick!
When parsley can harm
Parsley, however useful it may be, can cause harm. After all, the healing herb has a number of restrictions. Therefore, before proceeding to the preparation of medicines based on fragrant greens, be sure to consult your doctor. Parsley products have the following contraindications:
- individual sensitivity
- urolithiasis, if the size of the stones exceeds half a centimeter,
- gastritis with high acidity,
- threatened miscarriage during pregnancy.
Not only the leaf has healing power. All parts of the plant are endowed with useful substances and are used by healers. So, parsley root is in demand in the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity. It is known that it has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. The beneficial properties of parsley seeds were not ignored. Oily seeds help with monthly women's ailments and disturbances in the prostate gland. The following recipes are especially in demand in medical practice.
From kidney stones
Features To improve the functioning of the kidneys and provoke the exit of stones, healers recommend using a decoction of seeds. But such therapy is possible only after approval by a doctor and is absolutely contraindicated if the kidney stones are large.
- parsley seeds - one teaspoon,
- boiling water - two glasses.
Preparation and use
- Seeds pour boiling water.
- The composition is boiled for five to seven minutes on low heat. The cooled medicine is filtered.
- Use the drug in a quarter cup up to five times a day.
Features For the treatment of chronic pancreatitis, it is recommended to use the drug one teaspoon before meals. But the product is contraindicated during the exacerbation of pancreatitis.
- parsley - 150 g,
- lemon - 0.5 kg,
- garlic - 150 g
Preparation and use
- Through the meat grinder let lemons, herbs and garlic.
- The mixture is well mixed and placed for two to three weeks in the refrigerator.
- Store exclusively in enamelled containers.
- Take medicine three times a day.
Features The drug is used to treat gastritis with low acidity. With increased acidity, the agent is strictly prohibited.
- parsley (chopped) - five tablespoons,
- honey - five tablespoons.
Preparation and use
- Greens carefully crushed.
- Green mass is mixed with honey.
- It is recommended to eat one tablespoon of fragrant mixture twice a day.
Cholelithiasis and Cholesterol
Features A fresh parsley leaf helps not only to clean the bladder, but also reduces cholesterol. But clearing the gallbladder from stones is allowed only after consulting a doctor. Otherwise, you can provoke colic.
- seeds - 0.5 g,
- or parsley leaf - 1 g.
Preparation and use
- Eat during the week the leaves (1 g) in fresh form.
- Alternatively, dried parsley seeds (0.5 g each) can be used.
- Reception is repeated two or three times a day.
Features Gout treatment is carried out both in the acute phase and in the process of subsiding.
- elderberry color - three teaspoons,
- parsley root - three teaspoons,
- nettle - three teaspoons,
- willow bark - one teaspoon,
- water - one glass.
Preparation and use
- All components must be crushed and thoroughly mixed.
- A tablespoon of the mixture is poured boiling water.
- Five minutes, the solution is boiled over low heat. Then for 20-30 minutes he insists. Filter out.
- Take half a glass two or three times 30 minutes before eating.
Features This tool will help eliminate leg swelling and improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system. The drug has not only a diuretic, but also anti-inflammatory properties.
- parsley seed - one teaspoon,
- water - one glass.
Preparation and use
- Water must be boiled and cooled.
- Seeds pour a little warm water.
- The container is covered with a lid and infused with such a means for eight hours.
- Then drink the filter.
- To eliminate puffiness, it is necessary to take the drug four times a day, two tablespoons.
Features The tool can only be used as an auxiliary, it must be taken together with drugs that reduce the pressure.
- fresh parsley - 400 g,
- milk - two glasses.
Preparation and use
- Greens need to chop.
- The resulting slurry is put in a pan and poured with milk. All greens should be completely immersed in milk.
- On a low heat (you can use a water bath) the mixture is boiled until the volume is halved.
- Take a teaspoon every hour.
Features Apply parsley juice to fight prostatitis. This tool can be used to increase potency. To achieve a better therapeutic effect, parsley treatment is useful to combine with the use of garlic and honey.
- a bunch of fresh parsley,
- water - for breeding.
Preparation and use
- Fresh greens are carefully washed.
- Then it is turned into mush.
- The fragrant mixture is put in gauze and squeeze the juice.
- Use one or two teaspoons of the drink for half an hour before meals in diluted or pure form. Reception is repeated three times a day. The duration of therapy is 20 days.
Beauticians recommend using parsley for mature skin. Parsley-based face masks help smooth minor wrinkles and protect against the appearance of new folds. In addition, the medicinal herb has pronounced whitening properties. Therefore, it is often used to lighten pigment spots, freckles.
Features Parsley-based face lotion effectively eliminates shine and can treat acne.
- parsley - three twigs,
- lemon juice - one teaspoon,
- water - one glass.
Preparation and use
- Parsley is ground.
- Green raw materials poured boiling water.
- Capacity put on fire and boil for 15 minutes.
- The solution is cooled a little, and only then lemon juice is added to it.
Features A mixture of honey and parsley smooths wrinkles, prevents early aging of the dermis.
- parsley (chopped) - two tablespoons,
- honey - two tablespoons.
Preparation and use
- Greens are crushed.
- Flavored gruel mixed with honey.
- This tool is applied to a cleansed face for 15 minutes.
Tincture for hair
Features Alcohol tincture on parsley helps to fight against the oily hair, normalizes the sebaceous glands. This tool is used to treat seborrhea.
- parsley - 20 g,
- Vodka - 200 ml.
- Greens need a little chop.
- Raw materials poured vodka.
- If medical alcohol is used, it is initially diluted with water in such proportions: 80 ml of alcohol per 120 ml of water.
- The solution is incubated for two weeks. Then the tincture is filtered.
- Two or three times a week, the resulting product is rubbed into the scalp.
Harvesting and storage
Preparation of fragrant greens for the winter can occur in several ways. Although it is worth noting that the most useful is still fresh grass. So, the following recipes will help preserve the spicy plant until next year.
- Drying. Greens are well washed. Then it is laid out on a napkin with a thin even layer. Dry the grass in a room with good ventilation for two days. Periodically, it must be turned over. Dried grass is stored in a glass or wooden container for a year.
- Frost. Greens are washed and then chopped. The resulting mixture is placed in sealed bags or containers and put in the freezer. Frozen parsley is well preserved at low temperatures throughout the year, and sometimes even longer.
Traditional healers, analyzing, than parsley is useful for an organism, have revealed one more important property of green beauty. Juice from fresh herbs can reduce itching and swelling after insect bites. It is enough to apply a compress, and in a few minutes the discomfort will completely disappear.